I've dj'd for some of the best organizations in the world and whether I'm playing a Fortune 500 company event or a local business holiday party, I always bring a level of professionalism and tone that sets my clients at ease. I know when it's time to turn it up and when to let the music be a backdrop by reading the room and working directly with an event manager. Previous clients have included: Burton Snowboards, Oakley Eyewear, Skullcandy Headphones, JDK Design, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Dew Tour, Select Design
and many more.
If you're looking to make it a little more of par-tay, I can easily go there. From rocking basement house parties to opening support for award winning musical acts; one thing is for sure I always bring it with a wide mix of music. I've had the honor of playing for audiences all over North America and have had the opportunity to open for and play with: Quest Love of the Roots and Jimmy Fallon, Shwayze & Cisco, Lil' John, LMFAO
and many others along the way.
CLICK FOR RATE INFO
PRIVATE EVENT RATES AND INFO
- $600 4 hour program.
- $150 per hour each additional hour.
- Travel fee applied outside Chittenden County ($50-150 total).
- Rate covers very solid Audio / Visual package.
- Additional fees for Hi -Tech light show and or additional audio needs.
- There is no set up or strike fee.
- No sales tax.
- This rate covers 1 hour preliminary consult, correspondence leading up to wedding and gathering of specific music requests.
- $150 Deposit. Balance due day of event.
- Preferred payment method is cash but for your convenience can accept checks or major credit cards.